May 31, 2012
woman&home, the monthly glossy for 35-plus women, has revealed the winners of its Best in Beauty Awards 2012.
Recognising the best in make-up, skincare, hair care and fragrance, products must have appeared in the magazine within the last year to be eligible. They are then put to a reader vote and judged by an expert panel.
woman&home editorial director Sue James says: “woman&home readers are big beauty fans. They want the latest beauty trends and products that work, and they are prepared to spend money to treat themselves. Winning a woman&home beauty award marks out a product as a real beauty gem and puts it on the shopping lists of many.”
Products winning the woman&home reader vote include:
· Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm
· MAC Pro Longwear Eye Shadow
· Max Factor False Lash Effect Fusion Mascara
· Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus All-Smooth Makeup SPF 15
· Clinique New Formula Mild Clarifying Lotion
· No7 Protect & Perfect Intense Day Cream
· Clarins Vital Light Serum
· Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter
· No7 Protect & Perfect Intense Day Hand Cream
· Pantene Pro-V Smooth & Sleek Shampoo and Conditioner
· John Frieda Frizz-Ease 3-Day Straight
· Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh
woman&home has awarded Best in Beauty Icon status to several products that repeatedly feature as reader favourites.
· YSL Touche Éclat
· OPI Nail Lacquer
· Clarins Beauty Flash Balm
· Batiste Dry Shampoo
· L’Oréal Elnett Diamond Hold Hairspray
· Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex
· Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser
· Lancôme Juicy Tubes
· Essie Apricot Cuticle Oil
· Chanel No5 Eau De Parfum
· Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant
· Dior 5 Couleurs Lift
The 100 winning products feature in the July issue of woman&home, on sale now.
Notes to editors:
Published by IPC Southbank, woman&home is one of the fastest-growing lifestyle titles and it epitomises a 'brand new attitude' for women. It was the first magazine to echo this new spirit and each month presents a stylish mix of content reflecting the way women live and work today. The magazine covers all areas of a woman's life – but with a new spin. Whether it's the people in her life, discovering new experiences, the latest trends in food, fashion or beauty; it's all in woman&home and all beautifully presented on every page.
For further information, contact:
Victoria Higham, PR manager, IPC Media Tel: 020 3148 5401 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For high-resolution cover images go to www.ipcmedia.com/news/imagebank